Defeated advice to follow to take care of their braces :
- the dental apparatus is too fragile easily broken, but it must take precautions in places of a meter of reach of children.
- do not dry braces. Place it in a cleaning bath or in water when not wearing it. Never put it hot water because it could become deformed.
- daily brushing of the denture will remove food deposits and plaque, and help prevent it from staining. Ultrasonic cleaner possibly useful for cleaning your device, but it will never replace a good daily brushing.
- brush your tongue, palate and gum each morning by way of a soft brush before putting the braces in the mouth. This stimulates circulation and helps remove plaque.
- visit your dentist if the dental appliance breaks, cracks or become mobile. Do not try to repair it yourself; you could damage it to become irreparable.
- avoid eating something too cold lime and is simultaneously.